$500 Prize for the Diversity Week Poster Contest
2019 Diversity Week Student Poster Competition Rules
Please read these competition rules carefully before you submit. Deadline March 29, 2019
THEME — UCF: Empowering Equity
- Grand Prize $500, campus and community recognition, inclusion in UCF Library display
- Second Prize $150
- Third Prize $100
- All entries to be displayed on our website: https://diversity.ucf.edu/events/diversity-week/
- 18” width x 24” height
- 300 DPI
- PDF Format
- Maximum file size 50MB
Please note that ODI will contact the winning submitters for additional file sizes and/or types.
- Designs should be new, original work. Please do not submit work previously done for another client.
- Design can be extra credit or a class assignment.
- Designs will be anonymous during the judging process; therefore, they must not be signed or bear any other identifying marks.
- Designs must include:
- UCF ODI Logo (ODI will provide)
- 2019 Diversity Week Theme
- 2019 Diversity Week dates October 14-18, 2019
- Designs should be free of logos and copyrighted material other than ODI’s. See www.brand.ucf.edu for UCF Marketing’s Brand and Identity Guidelines.
- Designs must be presented in vertical/portrait format.
- Participants may submit up to two (2) designs.
If any entry infringes on someone else’s copyright by incorporating work that someone else owns the copyright to without obtaining the owner’s permission first, entrant will be disqualified from the contest and also hereby indemnifies and holds harmless UCF, including its Office of Diversity and Inclusion, the UCF Board of Trustees, the State of Florida and the Florida Board of Governors and their respective employees, agents, officers, volunteers and servants from any and all liabilities, responsibilities, claims, damages, causes of action and/or losses arising out of or related to the student’s infringement.
This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and municipal laws.
The UCF Office of Diversity and Inclusion also reserves the right to disqualify submissions deemed inappropriate or offensive by the UCF Office of Diversity and Inclusion, at its sole discretion. UCF and the UCF Office of Diversity and Inclusion reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
Friday, March 29, 2019 by 5pm.
Winners will be announced by Friday, April 26th, 2019.
Submit entries online only at
Please direct all questions to (407) 823-6478 or Rachel.Luce-Hitt@ucf.edu.