Classroom Inclusion Survey
The Survey of Faculty Involvement in Diversity and Inclusion was developed and administered at the University of Central Florida to determine what factors might contribute to the incorporation of diversity-related content into courses at this institution.
The survey items were categorized into seven key areas:
• Content Related to Diversity and Inclusion Currently Incorporated in Courses,
• Teaching Strategies Related to Diversity and Inclusion Currently Utilized in Courses,
• Departmental and Institutional Issues Regarding Diversity,
• Formal Participation in Diversity-Related Activities,
• Personal Beliefs About Diversity,
• Professional Characteristics, and
See the document for the Key Findings. Contact Barbara Thompson for additional information.