Campus Wide-Culture and Climate Survey
In late February 2020, we launched the Campus Climate Survey, designed to help us build a more equitable and inclusive environment at UCF. This voluntary survey will guide efforts of university leadership, the Office of Diversity and Inclusion and our entire campus working to empower and elevate voices across our community.
UCF contracted with Viewfinder Campus Climate Surveys, LLC to conduct the three campus climate surveys for faculty and administrators, staff members and students. UCF’s Operational Excellence and Assessment Support (OEAS) assisted with the analysis and summary of the findings.
Each of the full reports is provided below as it was released in August 2020, clearly capturing the voices of a small population of our campus. The results are powerful and will help to inform the university’s upcoming action plan for equity, inclusion and diversity. Because of differing response rates among the campus populations, a comparison report also is provided for faculty and staff, along with a summary of findings from OEAS.
The findings of these reports are similar to the faculty focus groups Interim Chief Equity, Inclusion and Diversity Officer Dr. S. Kent Butler hosted last year on the same topic, as well as the university’s last COACHE survey among faculty.
The UCF community is encouraged to read through each of the reports below.
- 2020 Climate Survey: Key Findings from the College of Engineering and Computer Science Student Survey
- 2020 Climate Survey: Key Findings from the Staff Member Survey
- 2020 Climate Survey: Key Findings from the Student Survey
- Climate Survey Comparison Report: Comprehensive Analysis of Key Survey Items from Faculty/Administrator and Staff Member Surveys
- Climate Survey Comparison Report
For questions about the surveys, please contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at email@example.com or call 407-823-6479.