Diversity Action Grants
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion is accepting proposals for Diversity Action Grants to fund projects supporting UCF’s goal to become more diverse and inclusive.
- Projects can be and are not limited to activities, campaigns, events and programs.
- Projects must support the UCF Office of Diversity and Inclusion mission.
- Applicant must be a member of UCF registered student organizations (RSOs), faculty or staff.
- Applicant must type and complete the PDF or online form below.
Grant Amount and Requirements
- DAGs will not exceed $250 and are limited to one per organization per academic year. Requests may not be fully funded.
- DAGs cannot be used for items restricted by Educational & General (E&G) funding, including food, decor and entertainment.
- Any changes to the project, including alternate organizations, dates or expenses, must be approved, or grant will be revoked.
- All promotional materials must receive approval and include the UCF Office of Diversity and Inclusion logo, website and the following disclaimer:
- Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 10 business days for processing.